Saturday, 7 January 2012

Devonian Updates!

Devonian Olympian A146OFR at Paignton
First of all I wish all my blog viewers a Happy New Year for 2012!

I have just found out that Devonian Motor Services' Alexander bodied Leyland Atlantean GJZ9571 is up for sale on eBay!GJZ was new to Lothian Buses in 1973 and latterly was converted to Open Top format. She was passed to the company who operates the Oxford Sightseeing tour. In 2010, Devonian Motor Services aquired her for the new "Coastal Explorer" service 500. In 2011 Ex-Ribble Olympian A146OFR was added to the fleet.

I am still pending to hear why she is being sold but I will miss her from the Devonian Fleet. She can be veiwed on eBay HERE.

2 comments:

  1. The bidding ended on Jan 13th without the bus being sold. It could be for sale somewhere else though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I knew it had ended but couldnt remember when. Any idea why they are selling it?

      Delete