Monday, 23 January 2012

The first sightings!!

Well im sure you can guess what this is all about....yep I have seen one of Stagecoach South West's Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 bodied Scania N230UB's this afternoon sitting in Paignton Bus Station. There was no fleet number or Logo's applied but the Regestration was WA61KLE, I have heard that this one broke down on delivery....certainly not a good start to buses that will have to last roughly 10 years on the Bayline 12/12A/12C services.

Being Scania chassis is a bonus with the extra power and capacity and then the Black high back leather seats which should be very comfortable. Personally I dont like anything built by Alexander Dennis however I can =t state a strong opinion until I have been on one of the newbies.

So the countdown until the 04 reg Tridents, S&T reg Tridents, and the good old Volvo Olympians depart starts now! Only time will tell.

Here are some shots of the Newbies:



No comments:

Post a Comment