Saturday, 14 January 2012

When the two sisters meet!

This cold saturday morning I was waiting in Exeter Bus Station for my 315 to Barnstaple when Stagecoach South West 16601 (R901FDV) was sitting waiting to go somewhere and had "Sorry! Im not in service" on the Hanover. Ten or so minutes later 601's sister, 602 pulled into the next bay and it was a great oppertunity for a good photo.

Buses appeared to be on my side this morning as a driver turns up to R901FDV to take it out on the 315 I was waiting for. I was very glad we had this as the Volvo's are ideal for the long 2.5 Hour journey from Exeter to Barnstaple and the offer a warm,comfortable journey, something we dont have when a Trident is on that route.

We certainly wont have this comfort on the 315 when Torbay recieve their 23 Scania N230UB/ ADL Enviro 400's for the "Bayline" 12 service and the current 04-Plate Tridents move to various places over Devon to replace ageing Olympians.

You can view my video of R901FDV HERE, also check out my other video's.

2 comments:

  1. I carry on listening to the rumor talk about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the top site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i acquire some?
    Kenda Small Block 8 XC Mountain Bike Tire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you havent noticed this is a BUS NEWS BLOG! Not a site for boundless online stuff!

      Delete